This is a super healthy dessert and sattvic for special occasions, especially if prepared lovingly.. This was prepared in a jiffy for Krishna Janmasthami.
Write a review
- 1.5 cups pitted dates
- 1 cup mixed nuts (I used almonds and cashews)
- 3-4 slices candied ginger (I used an organic brand)
- 0.5 cup coconut powder
- In a food processor, add the dates, nuts and ginger and pulse until fine.
- Add a few drops of oil if desired.
- Take a handful of the mixture and roll by hand into tightly packed balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut powder.
- Candied ginger and coconut powder are not necessary although they add unique flavors.
Heal Your Heart Free Your Soul http://healyourheartfreeyoursoul.com/